[lbo-talk] Tabloid Journalism Crime Syndicates in Print and on TV

Ferenc Molnar ferenc_molnar at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 09:54:45 PDT 2011

I wish some of the shit flying on Rupert Murdoch in the UK would reach his US media empire but I'm not too hopeful especially with an upcoming Presidential election season.  My guess is that deals have already been made behind the scenes resulting in things like the departure of Glen Beck from Fox TV.  And then there's always Roger Cohen to tell us why Rupert Murdoch is "good for free societies":

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/12/opinion/12iht-edcohen12.html