[lbo-talk] Open Letter from a Keynesian to a Marxist by Joan Robinson

michael perelman michael.perelman3 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 13:43:53 PDT 2011

Sraffa is very interesting. His book, more than 30 years in the making, is a powerful critique of price theory. Some followers attempted to create a Sraffian theory of the economy, which was less successful.

Regarding the book itself, Sraffa made no attempt to make it readable.

It is reduced to pure logic, perhaps reflecting his close association with Wittgenstein.

530 898 5321 fax 530 898 5901 http://michaelperelman.wordpress.com