[lbo-talk] Marx on historical origin of national debt

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 10:01:52 PDT 2011

Eric Beck

I don't really like the idea of lazy being used as a pejorative. But more relevantly, there are no lazy annuitants today. Everyone, including especially the bankocracy, works hard for their money. Machinic enslavement, man.

^^^^^^^^ CB: I believe you concerning the "staffs" of financial corporations. Aren't there any rich coupon clippers, idle rich anymore ? I'd say even as hard as they may work, they are overpaid. They don't work harder than autoworkers if as hard, so make their rate of pay the same as autoworkers.