[lbo-talk] ss online only

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Sat Jul 23 11:55:41 PDT 2011

Banks need more money; they don't have enough.

Thanks for posting this. I've been getting the same notice to switch to direct deposit for months. I ignored it.

I like having a US Treasury check in my hand and going to the bank to deposit it. There is Geithner's signature. Yes you bastard, it's my money not yours... I felt the same way with my pay checks. I want my check, endorse it, put it in an desposit envelop and stick it in the ATM. I like to go over my paper statement. I used to like writing checks, and still do for the landlord and the credit card company.

It's a nice day when that SS check arrives. So I'll miss it. Thanks assholes. When the check comes this month, I'll read the notice and go to the website.

CG