[lbo-talk] "Today, We are all Norwegians?"

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 13:58:11 PDT 2011

123hop at comcast.net

Well, the whole point of it is that it is the left that tyranically imposes its views and values on others. Which is laughable.

But it is another example of brilliant right wing re-framing. Would that we could do the same. It helps to own the media.

Joanna

^^^^^ CB: Is it the brilliance of the right wing or their googobs of money that is the reason they are successful in getting things like this to dominate in the mass media ?