[lbo-talk] William S Lind and Anders Breivik

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Jul 26 06:19:52 PDT 2011

Michael Pollak wrote: Actually he plagiarizes him wholesale. Most of that manifesto is turning out to be straight plagiarization. He just copied stuff from all over that people mentioned on anti-muslim websites and dumped into into a file to make himself look smart.

The last part, "to make himself look smart," is just guessing on your part. Why not plagiarize in a Manifesto. If I were writing one I'd plagiarize as much as possible. Originality is a mere prejudice.

Carrol