[lbo-talk] New evidence that the 2004 Ohio election was hacked

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Wed Jul 27 03:56:38 PDT 2011

http://www.truth-out.org/new-court-filing-reveals-how-2004-ohio-presidential-election-was-hacked/1311603015

The summary accurately represents the email, and seems pretty damning. It doesn't prove (yet) Ohio was hacked, but it was certainly set up to make it as easy as possible. And the group in supreme control was an avowedly super partisan group, not even pretending to be pure technicians. If that isn't a legal offense, there is something deeply wrong with our regulations.

The pdf link at the bottom to "Defendant's Brief" is actually to a zip file half a dozen documents including all the exhibits (diagram of the system architecture, copies of contracts and specs, etc.) I didn't see anything there that contradicted this view, but would be grateful if one of our local computer wizards had time to skim through it.

Michael