[lbo-talk] “It provokes screams from the left”

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Jul 27 12:14:10 PDT 2011

Liberals and despairing leftists keep trying to find some way to avoid facing the fact that Obama is by conviction their enemy -- not their weak or silly friend. Of course our enemies have many strong marginal differences among themselves that they can and do get very angry about; just as leftists can quarrel among themselves. Leftists just have to forget about Washington, D.C. and go to work nursing those elements of a movement that have been appearing around the nation in many localities. Left causes are always iffy -- capital is just too strong. But that makes it even more insane not to put energies where they have some chance rather than this endless wailing that our enemies are not being kind to us.

This is just a footnote to Voyou , not an argument with his post.

Carrol