[lbo-talk] questions about the working families party

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Sat Jul 30 19:30:10 PDT 2011

You bet. When are you back? Doug

----------------

I'd really like to hear or read a report from Joseph Catron on Gaza and Rafah. If Catron doesn't want to write it up, then how about an interview? Afterall, I am not getting to Brooklyn for a drink anytime soon.

AJE is great. They have several video-narratives on Rafah I've watched, but you know they miss that personal touch. At the end of the day, AJE is still corporate media. Some of their best work is with independent media sources, but even these don't quite get there.

CG