[lbo-talk] Query re Re: Rolling Stone: How

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Jun 1 09:32:05 PDT 2011

I thought I had copied all of the article -- at least I copied all of it I could find. My copy ends with the reference toliking all that stuff. Is ther more?

Incidentally, the programs ravi suggested actually don't respond tomymain problem with web sites. I have no problem (usually) pastinfg the text and transferring it to my disk for manipulation. What I have troubale with is moving around a web page, since as soon as I expand it to make it readable, most of it is not on the screen. And expanded screens jump about uncontrollably.

If buttons are not on the left side of thescrfeen, I usually cana'at find them

Carrol