[lbo-talk] Bashing NPR

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 10:05:31 PDT 2011

Neal Conan is the most infuriating faux-know-it-all and lousiest in-depth interviewer on NPR... which it flush with the type. I despise Talk of the Nation, it's only half tolerable on Science Friday when Neal's not the host. Last, who the hell screens their callers?! It has to be someone who clearly intends to assure that anyone with anything reasonable to say or interesting to ask is discouraged from ringing in.