[lbo-talk] The rape of education continues

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 12:35:46 PDT 2011

The mistake most texts make is they introduce the ideas in set theoretic form (a bunch of symbols). If you use the diagram form, the ideas are much more accessible - Chuck

CB: I remember when I was in elementary school there was some "New Math" or something, SMSG, and they were teaching us elementary set theory, associative, distributive, etc. What's ur opinion of the Russsell-Whitehead project, Chuck ? I get the impression that Goedel's proof makes it something of a failure.