[lbo-talk] Liberal

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 12:34:14 PDT 2011

How, exactly? Platonic ideas would strike it down? Phleeease....

Each time I hear that material reality is bound to collapse because some abstractions do not align themselves the way some theory says they should, I have a sinking feelings that someone is trying to pull something quick. I heard a lot of that nonsense when the privatizers evoked the "economic theory" to legitimate the grand theft of public property in post-communist Eastern Europe, and when the stooges of capital try to persuade gullible public that there is not enough money for public projects. It is utter nonsense - like saying that a carpenter does not have enough inches to build a table or that the building collapsed because its feng shui was out of balance.

Wojtek