[lbo-talk] Weiner unhid!

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 16:35:57 PDT 2011

Do you know how many married guys I know who are fooling around internet wise, mistress wise, phone sex wise, etc?

It's pretty wide-spread. And one thing they're all convinced of is that no one will ever figure it out.

Joanna

I don't get it: every time one of these scandals breaks, doesn't everyone in politics who is fooling around on the side think: "Gee, that could be me! I'd better tighten up my ship!"

No, they probably think: "Hah, what a dumbass. That'll never happen to me!"

http://www.break.com/tv-shows/saturday-night-live/bad-idea-jeans-626185.html

/jordan