[lbo-talk] T-Paw's Google test

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 08:41:51 PDT 2011

Doug: "Yeah, it mostly sucks, but there are plenty of niches to live a good life in. For now."

[WS:] True, provided you insulate yourself in your niche from the shit oozing from the rest of it. Killing my television did the trick for me, for the most part. The next step is to opt out of the electoral circus - it is too depressing.

Wojtek