[lbo-talk] The skinny on Greece....

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 13:44:36 PDT 2011

Doug: "The standard neoclassical/business apologist argument "

[WS:] I know what the standard neoclassical argument is. I just think that this argument is on par with one claiming that natural disasters are god's punishment for our sin. It is not enough to say that there is not a shed of empirical evidence to support this rubbish - actually this "argument" is poisonous to any critical thought aiming to examine things as they are as opposed uncritical babbling mantras how they ought to be. This was the point of my posting - the same "reasoning" applied to everyday life activities immediately appears as obvious bullshit. I understand why priests of capital perpetuate that crap, but the general public?

Wojtek