[lbo-talk] Lecturing Palestinians

michael perelman michael.perelman3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:08:09 PDT 2011

I know young man who is the son of a VERY high-ranking member of the Palestinian Authority government. What should I tell him to do? He tells me about the disheartening level of corruption. We don't even discuss the level of violence and brutality. I have nothing to tell him on that subject, and he knows that I could not even comprehend what that means to the people involved.

I see my own government out of control. I'm not sure on how to slow down the process of degeneration, let alone changes direction. Who knows? Maybe we could learn from the Palestinians rather than lecturing them.

530 898 5321 fax 530 898 5901 http://michaelperelman.wordpress.com