[lbo-talk] In the are you fucking kidding me? department

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Jun 10 19:31:33 PDT 2011

At 10:09 PM 6/10/2011, Michael Smith wrote:
>On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 20:03:11 -0400
>Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:
>
> > > Just got an email from the Nation asking how I'd re-invent
> capitalism. Four hundred words or less.
> >
> > Well fuck me. I've been a contributing editor for 20 years, and did
> they ask me?
>
>I wouldn't ask you either. It's a question for the likes
>of Melissa Huffle-Puffle, or whatever her shotgunned
>name is.

Are you talking about the harris-lacewell character?

(too lazy to look up her new hypenated name....)

if so, she was on Bill Maher's show the other night, shining Obama's shoes for him with extremely long, luxurious, salivating laps of her tongue, smacking her lips on every chunk of dog shit she swallowed. it was a rather amazing performance! She whined about how lefties were MEEEEEEN to Obama. @@