[lbo-talk] More on Rhee

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Fri Jun 10 23:02:35 PDT 2011

> But calling her or anyone else fascist is just so much propaganda for
> the Democratic Party. Or a childish game of calling names for no purpose
> except to express personal frustration. It is the squeak of losers.
>
> Carrol

---------

I didn't write that. I quoted it from a comment on a The Daily Beast, blog-essay by Valery Strauss. I think this website is a Democratic Party organ.

I might agree with you most of the time. In this case I was a little surprized that your basic liberal writer was calling Rhee a fascist Well, I mean it shows some progress in understanding by people you don't automatically expect to make such progress in their thinking.

CG