[lbo-talk] Weiner unhid!

Billy O'Connor billyoc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 02:56:47 PDT 2011

Somebody Somebody <philos_case at yahoo.com> writes:

> Does anyone seriously suppose that center-left bourgeois politicians
> being forced from office by conservatives and sexual puritans advances
> the interests of the working class? Where's the evidence for this
> assertion?

I haven't heard that assertion being made, but I'll make it now. To the extent that Weiner can be forced from office at all, it is the conservatives and sexual puritans that comprise the leadership of the Democratic Party that will be doing the forcing. Shining a little light on those vampires is just what the doctor ordered.

-- In Solidarity, Billy O'Connor