[lbo-talk] Weiner unhid!

brad babscritique at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 07:08:48 PDT 2011

But as for center assholes vs right wing assholes: good cop; bad cop.

j.

But a smart alleged criminal who knows that this is the game can use the good cop and the dynamic to their advantage. No?

I don't think there is anyone here how is claiming that the DP or Weiner is going to be the savior of the left. I would advocate using the DP to make alliances that could be used to force local DP to take positions they otherwise wouldn't have. I don't really see any other way with in our fucked up political system (although I am not completely over my historical fascination with third parties and some of the limited success they have had at making the DP move leftward).

Brad