[lbo-talk] Weiner unhid!

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Jun 15 09:15:28 PDT 2011

I'm glad that things worked out for you.

I spent a fair amount of time hanging with cops when I was a state park ranger and, mostly, I agree with Carrol.

Avoid cops. Understand that they have total discretion and power, and that they can pretty much do whatever they want to do. This is why all my black boyfriends drove like grandmothers.

A lawyer is your best friend if you do wind up in their clutches.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "brad" <babscritique at gmail.com>

> Anyone who tried that would not be smart.

It continues to amaze me the number of supposedly sophisticated leftists who don't know the first rule: Never try to outwit cops. This was true even before those vicious laws were passed making it illegal to lie to the police.

Carrol

Well I know from personal experience that it is not the case...and that doing so saved my ass.