[lbo-talk] Target anti-union video done by union actors

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 09:10:30 PDT 2011

"The union told him that as long as the information in the video was not "purposefully inaccurate" and Reitz was not personally taking a position, taking the job was fine, he says."

I guess that answers part of my previous question. Saying that unions are only after your dues isn't "purposefully inaccurate."