[lbo-talk] Life expectancy in the US

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Jun 16 09:21:44 PDT 2011

I would assume the plateauing of women's life expectancy may be due to the widespread use of hormone replacement therapy prescribed to women. Turns out that they quickly saw the cancer, heart disease,and stroke rates spike. I remember reading that the effect this had on women's health was huge, causing LE rates to drop significantly. Was in that book I read, _Our Daily Meds_ by Melodi Petersen.

shag