[lbo-talk] lbo-talk Digest, Vol 1603, Issue 6 (Politics in the DP)

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Thu Jun 16 13:22:56 PDT 2011

On Jun 16, 2011, at 10:12 AM, Wojtek S wrote:

> [WS:] As opposed to third parties which, as we all know, achieved
> stupendous political successes in the US history.

Maybe they weren't "stupendous," but the crushing of the Slave Power and the addition of the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments to the Constitution weren't exactly trivial, either.

Shane Mage

"scientific discovery is basically recognition of obvious realities that self-interest or ideology have kept everybody from paying attention to"