[lbo-talk] Is Goldman Sachs Buying LA?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Jun 17 15:34:55 PDT 2011

There are people with money looking for places to "invest"it? Is that correct?

And if so, why can't they find "safer" places? Do they have enough money so that they can blithely risk part of it for greater returns?

And where does this money looking for a home come from?

Or are these foolish questions?

Carrol