[lbo-talk] Tomorrow I meet the scalpel...

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Mon Jun 20 20:30:48 PDT 2011

> I'm trying to think of it as a super root canal.
>
> Joanna

I almost wrote you offlist. But I've talked to several people in my wonderings, and all report it is much less trauma than it used to be. I've been thinking about you off and on. Good luck, which you probably don't need. There are now thousands of these and its become very routine.

Since I've got a job, send the address if you want to wake up to flowers and chocolate. Maybe a book of your choice?

Chuck