[lbo-talk] anti-Zionism: pons asinorum

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Thu Jun 30 16:23:13 PDT 2011

Some recent exchanges, on this list and Louis P's, have brought to full consciousness a previously unconscious, or semi-conscious, practice of mine: I use anti-Zionism as a litmus test.

For me, it really does separate the sheep from the goats. Anybody who self-identifies as a Lefty but can't come out forthrightly against the odious State of Israel is a goat, and needn't be taken seriously, though s/he may be otherwise an intelligent and amiable person.

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://www.cars-suck.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com