[lbo-talk] Any Londoners on this list?

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 11:31:42 PST 2011

I dunno. I did a quick check on hotels.com and I found places for as low as USD 30. You can also search for bed and breakfast for about 30 - 60 quid http://www.bedandbreakfast.com/london-england.html. I used both - cheapo hotels and b&b - they can be very basic, so to speak (e.g. shared bath, very small etc.) but if all you need is a bed to crash and a shower, why pay more?

Wojtek