[lbo-talk] Washington Hospital Center nurses launch24-hour labor strike

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Mar 5 14:07:55 PST 2011

Mark Wain: My point of view about each every work space is the employees working there should be made the owning and managing partners of that unit together with the society.

The passive verb in this post conceals the titanic struggle between us an any possibility of its achievement. This is absolute lunacy.

X "should be made": Who is to do the making and how! It doesn't make a fucking bit of difference what "should be." We should all go to heaven perhaps. Should indeed. What idiocy.

How? Who? Thorugh what process. Perhaps you should write a polite letter to the Preseident: Please Mr. President: Issue an executive order that as of March 15 Everyohe will receive according to his need and give according to his druthers.

Fucking idiocy.

Carrol

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrol Cox" <cbcox at ilstu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 5:51 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Washington Hospital Center nurses launch24-hour labor strike

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/03/04/AR2011030401