[lbo-talk] An Orgy of Speculation?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Mar 6 15:05:23 PST 2011

On Mar 5, 2011, at 11:14 PM, Peter Fay wrote:

> Does anyone have anything to say these are incorrect?

Call me a tool, if you like, but I prefer to use the bourgeoisie's valuation of its own capital stock rather than that of Marxists who want to prove a point, and adjust the valuation accordingly.

Like I said, anyone who lived through the last 30 years and thinks that the rate of profit didn't increase over that time really needs to have his or her head, or at least several of his or her senses, examined.

Kliman is a toxic character, and I wouldn't trust a damn thing he did.

Doug