[lbo-talk] Fidel on Lybia again

John Wesley godisamethodist at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 15:28:48 PST 2011

He certainly must, since he was able to transfer that imperialism, as it applied to Cuba, from one form of it that was based only 90 miles from Cuba, to another that was quartered about 8000 miles away. He also was able to achieve leadership of the Non-Aligned Movement while Cuba was an activeand loyal  member of the Soviet bloc!

One day, I hope, we'll learn the truth about what's been going on in Cuba since 1959, just as we were about such "progressive" nations as East Germany and all their fellow "anti-imperialist" satellites. I suspect that we'll find out that Cuba was about as much a paradise as Qaddafi's "People's Jamahariyah" now appears.

Mike G.

________________________________ From: c b <cb31450 at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Mon, March 7, 2011 4:14:57 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Fidel on Lybia again

Why does it matter what this old, quaint autocratic relic of a bygone era has to say about anything? One day I'm quite confident that we'll finally learn the truth -- that Sr. Castro had no more real popularity than Brother Mohamar ever did!!

Mike S Goodman