[lbo-talk] An Orgy of Speculation?

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 13:28:27 PST 2011

Eubulides:

It is the utter stagnation/regression with respect to labor relations, education/knowledge policy, health care etc. that render our production of technical artifacts increasingly dangerous to sustaining human and animal flourishing on the planet. Plants and rocks and things will be fine, problems regarding the scientific realist's ontology notwithstanding :-).

^^^^^^^ CB: Yeah it always bothers me to hear some environmentalists say "We are destroying the Earth". Guess what ? The Earth will be fine. We may be in trouble.