[lbo-talk] speculative fever in oil

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 10:24:03 PST 2011

----- Original Message ----- From: "brad" <babscritique at gmail.com>

This is a perfect example of what I was mentioning a week or so ago. It shows how capital bears its teeth and tries to scare politicians (along with the general capital strike we've seen over the last few years). Wall Street is 'making the economy scream' by putting huge amounts of money into commodities, signaling to O and the Dems, appease us or the economy will go into a double dip and you will be replaced by those that will do our bidding.

Appease us? How? It has been nothing but appeasement so far....

j.