[lbo-talk] blog post: radical labor education, part 5: a new labor movement?

jam amvojo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 17:29:00 PST 2011

I tried send an alert to the list earlier but I'm not sure it went through - my messages seem to work when I send them as replies...so:

The wisconsin Senate, through legislative maneuvering, split 'non-budget' items from the budget repair bill -including the union/ bargaining items -and, because they did not need a quorum for voting on non-budget items, passed the union-busting elements of the bill.