[lbo-talk] An Orgy of Speculation?

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 07:18:29 PST 2011

Carrol: "The point is that righteous indignation"

[WS:] The point is, Carrol, that your posting to this list are full of moral indignation directed selectively against targets that seemingly annoy you at the moment. Are you going to apply your own dictum to yourself?

As to the rest of your posting, I agree that preaching to the choir is not very productive and action is more important yada yada yada - but this is a chat list for chrissake - what else are we supposed to do here? Be a good sport - schmooze more, scold less.

Wojtek