[lbo-talk] Most schools could face 'failing' label

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 09:24:29 PST 2011

Charles: "The ruling class ( private sector) wants to wipe out as much as possible education for low incomed workers."

[WS:] To be honest, i do not think they care about education at all. They just want to do what they have been doing for the past thirty or so years - break the teachers union, cut pensions, privatize profitable schools and cut wages. I do not think they give a flying fuck how this will affect th equality of education. It is profits before people, man.

I think Duncan is ideally suited to provide cover for this operation.
>From his bio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arne_Duncan I gather that he
is a do gooder with no obvious profiteering connections. The crocodile tears that he sheds over the supposed poor state of public schools look sincere and give justification for privateers to step in to "help" the kids. That is how they did in the mental health system in the 1960s, no?

Wojtek