[lbo-talk] Duncan: Most schools could face 'failing' label

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 09:49:49 PST 2011

[WS:] Is not it how all the money in Amerika was made? Inside connections, land grants, sweetheart deals, public-private "partnerships" (i.e. public money, private pockets), monopoly concessions, technology transfers. If there was ever a "free market" in Amerika, it was for small time grunts selling stuff out of their pushcarts in the streets.

Wojtek