[lbo-talk] Venezuela's Newest Enemy

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:28:46 PDT 2011

[WS:] The problem is not the procedure itself but its social context - a pretty sexist society. It is no about "freedom" but conformity to sexist standards, I am afraid. However, it is not the way Hugo framed it - he blamed it on doctors instead, presumably not to offend populist sensibilities.

Wojtek