[lbo-talk] Class Warfare

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Mar 15 21:13:43 PDT 2011

Or try a version on the side of the rich (or mocking the poor):

Only glance at the poor, lift your skirt for the rich.

There doesn't exist a collection of words that can't be construed as something. Whether it makes sense of course is another question.

It could also be mocking class war: class war slogans are nonsense.

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Carrol Cox Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 11:03 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Class Warfare

Can't do anything with the first phrase, but what about "Goose the Rich" for the second one.

Carol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of 123hop at comcast.net Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 9:06 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Class Warfare

Oh good. It's not just me.

J.

On Mar 15, 2011, at 8:45 PM, Jordan Hayes wrote:

> http://www.flickr.com:80/photos/walkering/5082373605/

I am having trouble parsing that. I know what all the words mean, but...