[lbo-talk] catastrophy II

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 10:02:48 PDT 2011

Thanks for following through, reading the links and taking the arguments other people make seriously... 'Twasn't urination, simply analyzing and question arguments you make and positions you take, no need for me to leave. For that matter, it wasn't I who swore. You are participating in a critical left forum, if you introduce materials that critical sociologists and leftists have generally attacked with clear and cogent arguments you are going to be engaged. If you want to avoid this kind of engagement I suggest you think how appeals to certain texts and arguments are going to be received on this list before posting them. It is no fault of mine that the criticisms of Diamond are out there and it is striking that you don't know or are unwilling to engage them. In fact, given that you know by now that critical environmental studies is my area of expertise and that I frequently disagree with you that you'd expect commentary give our shared history on the list. Toodles, A