[lbo-talk] Who should protect the Libyans? (was Re: Left Forum)

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 09:49:15 PDT 2011

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 1:42 PM, Dennis Redmond <metalslorg at gmail.com> wrote:
> is is Libya's battle. They have to fight it -- and they will. They have to
> win it -- and they will. All the UN forces are doing is accelerating the end
> of an awful dictatorship. Take out the dictator's heavy equipment, and the
> rebels will win with the fewest possible casualties.

I agree. I just hate to be sitting down here in Argentina and having to put up with black-and-white analysis like "If I have to choose between two evils, I'll choose the lesser evil one, and between US imperialism agression and Gaddafi, I choose Gadaffi". This spoken by several people I used to respect.

Please, send a UN chopper to lift me up, I'm surrounded by idiots.

FC