[lbo-talk] Hello pplz...

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Mon Mar 21 19:53:12 PDT 2011

On Mar 21, 2011, at 10:37 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:
> On Mar 21, 2011, at 10:08 PM, // ravi wrote:
>
>> I can haz NYC dinnerz?
>
> Yes, …

Brilliant. Is this Left Forum thing going on? Can one hope to catch visiting luminaries? (assuming New York is the venue of said annual expression of collective optimism).

> but only on the condition you not sound like a cartoon!

I suppose my name (on paper) lacks enough diacritical marks to make me a respectable cartoon whose musings on tulips are high thought, eh? :-)

> Welcome back.

Thank you! LBO is my rehab of choice, every time the wife bans long political debates with the six year old.

—ravi