[lbo-talk] Style and Politics, was RE: Libya

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Mar 22 09:10:36 PDT 2011

I'm not particularly interested in response to this post; I don't want to get into personal quarrels on lbo-talk.

But I insist that the only criteria relevant here are the criteria for the unity of a mass movement against austerity. An attack on West is also an attack on Pliven. I have sharp political differences with both West and Pliven. In fact baoth have irritated me equally. They are right on this however and I'm simply stating a position of solidarity with their project.

Carrol