[lbo-talk] Adolph on Cornel

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:14:17 PDT 2011

I actually just listened to that album from cover to cover. I had been making fun of it for years without actually listening to it, go figure.

I can safely (and now authoratively) say that Cornel West did more damage in one LP than the entire Bling era ... it takes an admirable self-confidence to release something like that.