[lbo-talk] Style and Politics, was RE: Libya

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 17:23:54 PDT 2011

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 5:34 PM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> On Mar 22, 2011, at 6:27 PM, Jeffrey Fisher wrote:
>
> > Me three. I can't bear the music, but I think he successfully connects,
> at
> > least in his writing and perhaps also in speaking, with a lot of people
> in
> > ways that are good (as Somebody essentially says above). And again, I'm
> > inclined to think that this is mainly with religious people...
>
> At LF?
>
> Who do you think pays him $25,000 to hold forth? Baptists?

No, not at LF. I was thinking of the books, for whatever that's worth. Which cost eight bucks in paperback on Amazon. Maybe more than you think they're worth, but not a fortune, which ever way you cut it.

One of these days I need to get to LF. Never been. But it sounds like where all the fun is . . .