[lbo-talk] Cornel West at the Left Forum

davidchachere at yahoo.com davidchachere at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 17:47:24 PDT 2011

Brer West is a charlatan and a shill. The last time i paid attention to him he was hawking his show with Tavis (who i do think is sincere, tho' i don't agree with him) He was defending "Brother Barack against the left he says he is in solidarity with. Leaving aside the fact that O'bama is no brother, he is a vacuous fraud and a lying sack of sh?t. If West doesn't see that he has some explaining to do.

________________________________ From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 7:55 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Cornel West at the Left Forum

On Mar 22, 2011, at 6:34 PM, Jeffrey Fisher wrote:

> Thank Jebus for Michael and Somebody. I've always felt like a bad person
> because I didn't like the puppets. But, as Somebody already said, I'm not
> going to go telling them to stop making puppets.

Why not? One reason the left is so weak is that everybody takes this passive live & let live attitude. There's just too much anti-Leninism around.