[lbo-talk] Rightwing intellectuals worried about swelling protests in Michigan: Methinks they protest protests too much

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 09:38:02 PDT 2011

     Rightwing intellectuals worried about swelling protests in Michigan

     Protests, petitions against reform off base

     http://detnews.com/article/20110318/OPINION03/103180335/Protests--petitions-against-reform-off-base      Protests, petitions against reform off base | Unions are misinforming public to try to elicit suppor      detnews.com      To hear the misinformation flowing about the changes in Michigans law governing emergency financial managers, youd think we were witnessing a communist takeover in our state.

 Protests, petitions against reform off base

 http://detnews.com/article/20110318/OPINION03/103180335/Protests--petitions-against-reform-off-base

                 1) Protests, petitions against reform off base | Unions are                  misinforming public to try to elicit support

  To hear the misinformation flowing about the changes in                  Michigans law governing emergency financial managers, youd think we                  were witnessing a communist takeover in our state.

                 2) /U-M-Snyder-protest-ignores-reality

http://detnews.com/article/20110318/OPINION01/103180336/U-M-Snyder-protest-ignores-reality

                 GO BLUE !

                 3) From The Detroit News: