[lbo-talk] Libya

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:01:40 PDT 2011

Bryan: "Look, I always try to question my own gut positionings and that is what I am doing here. It strengthens my positionings, understand the nuances, and ability to argue them."

[WS:} Same here. I am still on the fence regarding the Libya's revolution, I understand that there might be some true pro-democracy forces there, but I am reasonably certain of one thing - that there are many good ways of helping and supporting these forces, but sending F-15s and Tomahawk missiles is not one of them.

Wojtek