[lbo-talk] family member on strike? you lose food stamps....

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 11:02:49 PDT 2011

I wounder if this will stand in courts, though.

Furthermore, this also sheds some light on the thread pertaining to compromise (re. Libya) - compromising with fascists, terrorists and repugs will only embolden them (just like the Brest-Litovsk compromise cited by Lenin did not give Bolsheviks anything and forced to a surrender on much worst terms shortly thereafter). You either fight them by any means necessary and kill them dead (politically that is) or else they will turn around and stab you in the back. That is why Dems are losing grounds even if they are in majority - they do not try to inflict maximum damage to repugs and their supporters and consolidate they grip on power - they try to cut deals and compromise, and never fail to snatch a defeat from the jaws of victory. I mean, they should have flooded the floor with anti-repug legislative proposals and pass as many of them as they could. That would keep that vermin busy for the next few years trying to undo the damage, instead if taking on Dem supporters.

Wojtek